Bryant \ Reichling Transaction Manager / Director of Operations – Hollywood, CA
As a Transaction Manager/ Ops Director you will provide support to our 7-person team at Compass
Hollywood. Anticipating the needs of the lead and the team, you resolve operational and administrative issues before they arise. You will be responsible for assisting the Team Leads in daily tasks, relating to all matters of business, implementing marketing, organizational, and client management systems.
- In our Hollywood office Monday – Friday, from 9a-5p
- Additional hours worked remotely, nights and weekends
The Team Assistant Will:
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Work closely and effectively with the team lead to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up as necessary
- Manage external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team lead, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Assist with related clerical duties as required by the team
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on needs of the team
Four Primary Areas of the Position:
- Transaction Manager – Sellers: Work with Lead Agent to create and execute listing agreements, seller disclosures, offer management. Buyers: prepare RPA’s, manage all paperwork including RR. Work with Transaction Coordinator and Lead Agent to manage a compliant file throughout the transaction.
- Escrow Coordination – Internal transaction management for all offers and subsequent escrows in conjunction w Lead Agent. Overseeing tasks relating to the multiple steps in the escrow process, interfacing with clients to ensure all paperwork is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- CRM Management/ Marketing assistant – Manage and update daily, weekly, or monthly the CRM for both Boni and Joe, inputting and updating client contact cards, addresses, and designations within the system. Coordinate and produce mailing lists, both physical addresses and email, for marketing outreach.
- Miscellaneous Office Administration – Printing open house materials, ordering office supplies, running errands, technical troubleshooting, monthly team billing prep
- A minimum of 2 years of administrative support
- Proficiency in:
- Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Compass Tool Suite, including CRM
- Mac suite of products (keynote, pages)
- Microsoft suite of products (word, excel)
- Adobe Acrobat PRO
- Mail Chimp
- Experience supporting C level executives is preferred
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
- Real estate experience is required
Please remit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com